Doble Chiropractic & Upper Cervical Care
We offer a wide range of chiropractic methods and techniques and tailor these to fit the individual needs of the patient, whether you want a gentle touch or something more invigorating, no cookie-cutter approach here.
Our Services Include: Traditional Chiropractic, Upper Cervical Care, Manual Therapy, Laser Therapy, Arthrostim, & Therapeutic Exercise.
Chiropractic Methods Used
- Upper Cervical Specific - Upper cervical care is a method of chiropractic that works with the top two vertebral in the spine. Since these vertebrae incase and surround the brainstem subluxations in this area can affect practically every function in the body. Dr. Doble is a specialist in upper cervical care with more than 5 years of postgraduate training.
- Full Spine Adjusting - Dr. Doble has been involved in chiropractic for more than 30 years and has apprenticed under some of the best chiropractors in the world. Having studied and practiced many of the major full spine methods Dr. Doble can adjust the entire spine with great skill using manual and instrument-assisted adjusting.
- Motion Palpation - The spine is examined in its entirety on each visit. Each joint assessed with both static and motion palpation and this analysis reinforces the adjustments.
- Myofascial & Trigger Point Release - Problems in the muscle and fascia are addressed that are causing pain and restricted motion of the soft tissues.
- Neuromuscular Technique - The approach of this technique is to re-integrate the communication from sending stations in the body back to the brain.
- Philosophy - Our approach is unique in that we help our patients turn away from their problems and focus on being well. We take patient’s from pain and sickness to health and wellness.
Conditions We Treat
- Back Pain
- Hip / Leg Pain / Sciatica
- Neck Pain / Arm Pain / Numbness / Weakness
- Headaches / Migraines
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vertebral Subluxations