Doble Chiropractic & Upper Cervical Care
We offer a wide range of chiropractic methods and techniques and tailor these to fit the individual needs of the patient, whether you want a gentle touch or something more invigorating, no cookie-cutter approach here.
Our Services Include: Traditional Chiropractic, Upper Cervical Care, Manual Therapy, Arthrostim, & Therapeutic Exercise.
Chiropractic Methods Used
- Upper Cervical Chiropractic - Dr. Doble is a specialist in analyzing and adjusting the upper cervical spine. He was trained in the Palmer Toggle Recoil Method by Dr. Brian Duff and Dr. Clarence Jenson. He then studied the Orthospinology method from Dr. Cecil Laney and Dr. Nathan Berner. From there Dr. Doble married the two methods taking the best from each. He uses both the modified Toggle recoil adjustment by hand and the Laney Hand held instrument.
- Full Spine Adjusting - Dr. Doble has been involved in chiropractic for more than 30 years and has apprenticed under some of the best chiropractors in the world. Having studied and practiced many of the major full spine methods Dr. Doble can adjust the entire spine with great skill using manual and instrument-assisted adjusting.
- Leander Flexion-Distraction - The Leander motorized flexion table allows the Doctor to assess the motion of the spine, to activate passive spinal motion for therapy and to even adjust the spine in motion. The table allows the adjustment to be performed with less force and makes adjustments more comfortable. The table passively stretches the spine and decompresses the vertebra and discs of the spine and most of all, IT FEELS GREAT!
- Philosophy - Our approach is unique in that we help our patients turn away from their problems and focus on being well. We take patient’s from pain and sickness to health and wellness.
Conditions We Treat
- Back Pain
- Hip / Leg Pain / Sciatica
- Neck Pain / Arm Pain / Numbness / Weakness
- Headaches / Migraines
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Vertebral Subluxations