Chiropractor Richard Doble D.C. - The Neck Doctor
Richard Doble Jr., D.C. the chiropractor in the office was born and raised in Sebastopol, went to local schools and graduated from Analy High School and Santa Rosa Junior College with a degree in pre-medical sciences. Dr. Doble also attended New College of California - Science Institute in San Francisco and Graduated from Life Chiropractic College –West in 1992 with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Rochelle Doble runs the office and is a farmer’s daughter from the Oakley/ Brentwood area of California. She was a gemologist and owned the second largest gem appraisal business in the nation prior to meeting Dr. Doble. They met in 1994 and were married in 1996 and they have been serving western Sonoma county and beyond for more than 20 years.
Dr. Doble is considered the "Neck Doctor" in the area and his style is that of a good old fashioned country doctor, but with up to date skills. He likes to take the time to get to know his patients.
Being a home based business makes patient visits feel personalized, you will be well taken care of at this office.
Dr. Doble's CV:
- Doble Chiropractic Corp.- Owner since 1995
- Charney Chiropractic Rehabilitation Clinic – Associate
- Universal Chiropractic Clinic - - Associate
- Life Chiropractic Office – Independent Contractor
- Palmer College of Chiropractic-West Research Associate
- Gonstead Clinical Studies Society – Research Associate
- Life Chiropractic College – West: Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- New College of California: Basic Science Degree
- Santa Rosa Junior College: Associate in Science degree. Pre-Health Sciences
Post Doctorate Education:
- Industrial Disability Examiner Diplomat – Life Chiropractic College- west
- Clinical Externship 1000 hrs Dr. B.J. Palmer Upper Cervical Method from Clarence Jenson D.C. Who worked under Dr. B.J. Palmer in His private clinic in the 1950’s.
- Clinical Chiropractic – A Biomechanical Approach. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, 1993. Co-author.
- Plaugher, G., Doble, R.W.: Interexaminer reliability of galvanic skin resistance instrument. J. Manipulative Physiol. Ther. Oct 1993
- Plaugher, G. Doble, R.W. Interexaminer reliability of pelvic roentgenographic measurements. J. Manipulative Physiol. Ther. Nov. 1993
- Plaugher, G., Doble, R.W. Missed sacral fracture before Chiropractic adjustment J. Manipulative Physio. Ther. Sept. 1996
|Monday||Open by Special|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
3:00pm - 7:00pm
|Wednesday||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 1:00pm |
3:00pm - 7:00pm
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|